Squarespace Brine Banner Video problems

Site URL: https://kamijimatours.com/adventures/home

Hey guys,

There is a problem which I have been struggling to figure out the whole time. I have put a background video onto my index page on Brine 7.0 template. When I am using the squarespace editor, the video plays. And when I am using my google account, the video plays (windows work laptop and windows desktop). Of course mobile only shows the fallback image.

HOWEVER, on other computers, I realised it only ever displays the fallback image. At first I thought that it was a MacOS issue. BUT, after trying on other google accounts on my computer it also doesn't work. Also I later found incognito mode also doesn't work.

Anyone have any ideas what can be the issue? (Also if people see the video, then please let me know).

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have problems too.  Version 7.0– Brine family (The Maple Inn template).

I have uploaded a video on Youtube and made a link.  The video is of less quality and without sound on the  website.  Is that normal?   

On mobile only the fallback image: is that normal too?  Customer is not happy...

Edited by hildevandebroek