Different Banners and Images on Product Category Pages

I am currently setting up a store with Squarespace and I am fairly new to it (more familiar with Shopify). I am using the theme "crosby" version 7.1. I have set up all the products with the collections being put into the "categories" tag. I have got all my collections displaying correctly however I would  like to add a custom banner too each collection page and ideally a block of images at the bottom. At the moment I can only add one which appears across all pages and from searching it seems you can only custom code it to get around this is that correct? I have attached an example to show what I mean. Thanks!

Example.jpg

11 hours ago, Oh_Mell said:

I am currently setting up a store with Squarespace and I am fairly new to it (more familiar with Shopify). I am using the theme "crosby" version 7.1. I have set up all the products with the collections being put into the "categories" tag. I have got all my collections displaying correctly however I would  like to add a custom banner too each collection page and ideally a block of images at the bottom. At the moment I can only add one which appears across all pages and from searching it seems you can only custom code it to get around this is that correct? I have attached an example to show what I mean. Thanks!

Example.jpg

Can you share your site with the password protected for easier checking?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 8:37 AM, Oh_Mell said:

Example.jpg

You are correct, all category and tag page share same template with the product page, we can identify them via url such as /product-page/category-1... and inject code injection there to add image and custom heading

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!