All of my sections are only vertically centered in edit, and would move closer to the top when not in edit mode.

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Site URL: https://tgtfresh.com/

Recently, I became aware of the fact that all of my sections are only vertically centered in edit, and would move closer to the top when not in edit mode.

I manually centered some of them by css padding, but, I still can't find the reason behind this. Could this be a result of one of my earlier code injections?

(This problem exists universally throughout the site, I'm currently using css padding to make them appear centered)

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 9.35.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 9.35.51 PM.png

3 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Which page in screenshot? I don't see problem on homepage

Hi, I removed the section in the picture, but the problem exists in every page on the site, I've added padding to their tops to make them appear centered.

A couple of examples after I removed the padding top in css:

image.thumb.png.4ef23239318ef106335a84b0aeba4514.pngimage.thumb.png.c3a8ed1dab5b6b4138f4880f1827cf99.png

On 9/25/2021 at 11:49 AM, L1NST3R said:

Hi, I removed the section in the picture, but the problem exists in every page on the site, I've added padding to their tops to make them appear centered.

A couple of examples after I removed the padding top in css:

image.thumb.png.4ef23239318ef106335a84b0aeba4514.pngimage.thumb.png.c3a8ed1dab5b6b4138f4880f1827cf99.png

Hi,

If you share link to a page where you have problem, we can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...