Is there a simple way to create repeating "features" without having to manually add and fight each block individually to try and recreate the presets?

I have a page I need to make with 9 features and it's extremely difficult to program the individual blocks to align the way I want them to by adding blocks to the already formatted presets. Is there a simple way to copy and paste the formatting to repeat or do I just have to struggle through the poorly made platform until I can afford to upgrade to a better service that actually has a user friendly interface? 

I already know how to add blocks and adjust them, it just isn't as simple a task as I would like, and I cannot imagine it's a unique problem so I assume there either has to be someone working on making it easier, or it's simply a matter of the company not really caring about the users. 

I get what you mean. 

I use similar sections across my site, and don't want to add the individual elements or same content on each page.

The only way I've found to do it so far is to duplicate the entire page and change the content that needs to be different.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has found a better solution.

• 7 months later...

Although SS doesn't have a built-in way to do this there is a third-party tool called SquarespaceWebsites Tools Extension PRO that may be of interest. Not sure it is exactly what you need but it doesn't hurt to check it out.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.