Remove specific text from email Order Confirmation to customer

Would also like to know how to edit content in Customer notifications? Can't delete the default text Sqaurespace has put in so I'm thinking this hasn't been fixed since the original post?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Jo_SQSP, this guide seems say you can add additional information to these emails, but still can't edit any of the fields that come in the default order summary section of a confirmation email... Is it possible to make edits to this section? 

Usage instance: my client often sends influencers products and processes them through the system using a 100% discount staff code. The influencer is the one who receives the order confirmation emails though, so she doesn't want the staff discount codes appearing on the emails. We want to be able to hide that field on the customer notification, but with the JSON editor gone are having a hard time finding a solution... 

Any advice? 

Alanah 

Alanah Purtell
web des / fastbrain
thefastbrain.com

35 minutes ago, Alanah said:

this guide seems say you can add additional information to these emails, but still can't edit any of the fields that come in the default order summary section of a confirmation email

That's correct. You cannot edit the order summary section. It's beyond your control.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.