Scheduling Intake Form

Go to solution Solved by whereisscott,

Hello. I have my scheduling intake form set up the way I want it however, on the published website the intake form is there and there are also a few duplicate questions above the form. I've tried to edit those duplicate fields out, on the page, but it keeps taking me to edit the intake form and those duplicate questions are not there. Help?

IMG_6495.JPG

IMG_6496.JPG

Edited by team1
misspelling
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

I just had to figure this out myself.  The first name, phone, and email fields are included in every booking as this is the minimum information required for the booking and actually isn't part of the form (it's collected even if Forms are turned off).  So, you can actually remove asking for these elements from your form since it's collected anyway.

On 10/29/2022 at 2:59 PM, whereisscott said:

I just had to figure this out myself.  The first name, phone, and email fields are included in every booking as this is the minimum information required for the booking and actually isn't part of the form (it's collected even if Forms are turned off).  So, you can actually remove asking for these elements from your form since it's collected anyway.

In addition to this, I always include a second email field, with the caption: "Verify email address." If they aren't copying and pasting, the email address should then be without typos.

I've actually had a couple copy and paste their incorrectly typed email address - had to text them to get the correct email, and resend their confirmation email.

• 1 month later...