Announcement Bar Pushing Site Logo Down But Not First Section

Site URL: https://www.kaiyosonics.com/

Any ideas on how to fix this issue of the announcement bar pushing the site logo down but not the first section along with it on mobile?

There are only 4 pages that it happens on and they are the pages where I've had to duplicate the top section and hide one on mobile and one on desktop using CSS so I could make mobile only adjustments to the layout. In doing so, the duplicated section that is visible only on mobile seems to have gotten rid of the transparent section behind the header or something. 

I've noticed when trying to edit these sections I need to add a 50px top margin in CSS just so I can click the pencil icon, otherwise it is up in the header section and then 'edit header section' appears when moving the cursor towards it and I'm unable to click on the first section's pencil icon.

Screenshot 2021-09-22 000101.jpg

Screenshot 2021-09-22 000944.jpg

9 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
body.homepage article section:nth-child(2) {
    margin-top: 70px !important;
}
}

legend, thank you! i just have the same issue on 2 other pages, what would i substitute in for those pages?

the links for each page are below:

Info for Kaiyo Sonics DJ Lessons London | Beginner & Intermediate | Online & In Person | 1:1 & Group

Book 1:1 & Group Online DJ Lessons | Beginner & Intermediate (kaiyosonics.com)

Edited by Kaiyo
no longer needed on 1 of the 3 pages so changed to 2
5 hours ago, Kaiyo said:

legend, thank you! i just have the same issue on 2 other pages, what would i substitute in for those pages?

the links for each page are below:

Info for Kaiyo Sonics DJ Lessons London | Beginner & Intermediate | Online & In Person | 1:1 & Group

Book 1:1 & Group Online DJ Lessons | Beginner & Intermediate (kaiyosonics.com)

I ended up sorting this using the collection id for each page instead of homepage