How can we escalade the lacking Copy/Paste feature from Squarespace, repeatedly requested since 2017 by all users?

Site URL: https://forum.squarespace.com/topic/74152-copy-and-paste-rows-blocks-within-a-page/

Since 2017, at least, many users have requested to be able to copy / paste a block when creating a page.

See here : 

Clearly, the way this thread has been handled is not professional. No answer about a potential implementation date, nor if it would be implemented.

In addition, the thread was Locked while it was still getting replied, obviously, because it was not addressed !!

So if anyone still feels that Copy / Paste should be something we can expect from a website creation engine like Squarespace, please comment below !

Cheers.

• Replies 2
  • Views 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As explained in point 6 of the forum guidelines, Squarespace don't routinely monitor this forum for feature requests or customer questions. If this feature is important to you, I recommend you contact Squarespace Customer Care to request it.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.