Build a Rental Car services site

Hello all!

I have a client asking to build a site for his rental car business. 

Is it possible to create location and other filters? Should I set up an ecomm with the vehicles available?

How to deal with dates/Booking?

Functionalities he needs integrated: location filter (city & state), multiple pricing (leasing & daily rates), etc. 

He is also looking into integrating Subscriptions for other renters to list their listings on his site.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2021 at 11:19 PM, winweb said:

Hello all!

I have a client asking to build a site for his rental car business. 

Is it possible to create location and other filters? Should I set up an ecomm with the vehicles available?

How to deal with dates/Booking?

Functionalities he needs integrated: location filter (city & state), multiple pricing (leasing & daily rates), etc. 

He is also looking into integrating Subscriptions for other renters to list their listings on his site.

Thank you!

I used booqable embed block to provide the rental feature on Squarespace, it provide date picker, product filter and custom fields on checkout as well

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 4 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 5:04 AM, bangank36 said:

I used booqable embed block to provide the rental feature on Squarespace, it provide date picker, product filter and custom fields on checkout as well

Hello @bangank36

Could You, please, share Your work, the webpage mentioned where You've applied this solution?

I have similar request and Im curios, how it (squarespace + booqable) looks in real life.

Thanks a lot,

Gerda

• Marcus_SQSP changed the title to Build a Rental Car services site
  • 8 months later...