How do I add a subheading below the title in a pre designed 'People' section?

Hi There,

I need to add a few lines of copy as a subheading under the title in one of the pre-designed 'people' sections.
There is only the option to add a title. I can add more to this but it is the same type size as the title. I'd like it to be in a smaller type size.

I'm sure there must be a way of doing this but my knowledge of coding is non existent!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance : )

Ginny

634041552_Screenshot2021-09-20at13_46_29.thumb.png.7f77da19a11524152cc5c27ed86a12cf.png1548539637_Screenshot2021-09-20at13_46_39.thumb.png.8329bd80532ac42c1f9fc005383adfde.png

• Replies 9
  • Views 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Step 1. Add text (2 lines)

Step 2. Share link to page in screenshot, we will give the code to make them different style.

On 9/20/2021 at 7:56 PM, GinnyCarrel said:

Hi There,

I need to add a few lines of copy as a subheading under the title in one of the pre-designed 'people' sections.
There is only the option to add a title. I can add more to this but it is the same type size as the title. I'd like it to be in a smaller type size.

I'm sure there must be a way of doing this but my knowledge of coding is non existent!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance : )

Ginny

486.51 kB · 0 downloads 634041552_Screenshot2021-09-20at13_46_29.thumb.png.7f77da19a11524152cc5c27ed86a12cf.png1548539637_Screenshot2021-09-20at13_46_39.thumb.png.8329bd80532ac42c1f9fc005383adfde.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...

Hello! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Hopefully you can still help me?

https://quillfish-strawberry-pr65.squarespace.com/

Learn > Teachers and Therapists 

Here you will find I have entered the subheading under the heading. I'd like the subheading to be in Paragraph 1 size type if poss.

Many thanks!

pw: sspassword100

Edited by GinnyCarrel
On 11/3/2021 at 5:42 PM, GinnyCarrel said:

Hello! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Hopefully you can still help me?

https://quillfish-strawberry-pr65.squarespace.com/

Learn > Teachers and Therapists 

Here you will find I have entered the subheading under the heading. I'd like the subheading to be in Paragraph 1 size type if poss.

Many thanks!

pw: sspassword100

You mean this text?

All of our teachers have been trained in Hollie’s YMBP syllabus, provide the same materials, and teach from Hollie’s book, Your Baby, Your Birth. Read their lovely bios to find out more about them and what they have to offer.

Or send to forum message

Yes please, and the section below. This text:

Over the last decade, Hollie has made connections with some truly brilliant therapists and practitioners who support women and birthing people in a compassionate, person-centred way. From acupuncture to osteopathy, placenta encapsulation to birth trauma support – we’re confident that you’ll find our helpful, warm team of friends an asset to your experience of pregnancy and birth. Read their lovely bios to find out more about them and what they have to offer.

On 11/9/2021 at 5:55 PM, GinnyCarrel said:

Yes please, and the section below. This text:

Over the last decade, Hollie has made connections with some truly brilliant therapists and practitioners who support women and birthing people in a compassionate, person-centred way. From acupuncture to osteopathy, placenta encapsulation to birth trauma support – we’re confident that you’ll find our helpful, warm team of friends an asset to your experience of pregnancy and birth. Read their lovely bios to find out more about them and what they have to offer.

Add to Design > Custom CSS

[data-section-id="60d489210ec2676bea82b7cf"] .list-section-title p:nth-child(n+2) {
    font-family: futura-pt;
    font-weight: 400;
    font-style: normal;
    letter-spacing: .03em;
    text-transform: none;
    font-size: 1rem;
    line-height: 1.6;
}

Or send to forum message