Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Stripe is no longer accepting credit cards on my site

kruss

Site URL: https://www.koryrussellart.com

So I got an email from a customer this morning that said he was not able to use his credit card on my site.  I believe other people have used credit cards before (though I do also have paypal as an option). I verified with my own card that it isn't working now.  Stripe still says it's connected.

What could have happened?

Edited by kruss
37 minutes ago, kruss said:

I got an email from a customer this morning that said he was not able to use his credit card on my site. 

When a Squarespace feature isn't working as expected it is best to get straight in touch with Squarespace Customer Care. The forum community would love to help but we are unable to resolve technical issues with the platform. You can reach out to Customer Care here.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.