Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Member Areas - bulk upload to create accounts?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hey - I haven't explored Member Areas at all yet. I attended a webinar when it launched, and I remember people asking whether you could bulk upload email addresses and have the system create accounts automatically.

At the time the answer was no, as far as I remember, does each account still have to be created manually? Or has bulk account creation been added?

Thanks!

• Solution

Members must create their own account manually by signing-up. You cannot import a list.

If this post was helpful, please click an icon below  ⬇️ 

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Unfortunately, the product has not evolved very quickly. I've listed 10 of the remaining Member Area limitations here.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.