Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I choose a blank template?

Visit https://www.squarespace.com/templates and click 'USE BLANK TEMPLATE'.

use-blank-template.thumb.png.f73c01c47d65c42882b79ef8d6756bc6.png

If this post was helpful, please click an icon below  ⬇️ 

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

This looks like an A/B test by Squarespace. Only some users are seeing it. If you try visiting the templates page several times with an incognito window (closing it each time) it may appear.

The button doesn't have a URL. 😢

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

@paul2009's tip about the private browsing window helped me. 👍

Although the style of filtering was the same as I've seen before, the blank template button was shown.

866748039_ScreenShot2021-09-21at11_27_13AM.thumb.png.d3d2b694ae80bbb3a054530c2c170692.png

You might need to hover/scroll around a bit as the button didn't seem to immediately show when I scrolled to the bottom of the screen.

Interestingly that button will not show in a non private window. That could be because I'm logged in or maybe even perhaps some stale cookies/local storage are preventing it from showing. Not going to be tracking that one down right now! 🙂

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!