is it possible to mix two types of fonts over each other per titel?

Hi, 

I would like to create titles like the ones below (with one sans-script font and one handwritten font below in another color).

Is it possible to do this via custom code? 

Because I was thinking about creating the titles in images, and then uploading them to the website. But I'm afraid scaling will go wrong when going mobile. 

Any opinions or experiences with this? 

Thank you! 

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-12 om 20.28.49.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-12 om 20.28.54.png

Edited by studioearl

Hello there,

You're probably right in not making images because scaling will certainly cause problems although, the alternative might cause just as many smaller problems...

What I would do is write the titles twice, once in the regular font but the second one (the one you want to have the handwritten font) should be in Italics or Bold.

1) Install your handwritten font to your website.

2) Identify the block-ID for each block with the two titles.

3) Target the "em"(italic) or "strong"(bold) and set the font family for it to your custom handwritten font -- adjust the font-size, line-height, weight, and maybe width/height  -- You might have to do this for the regular font too.

This should help you create two different fonts on one block but you might have word or line wrap problems. You'll have to play around with these but you can also create a pseudo layer to help.

Hope this helps,

Dan