What's wrong with my link styling code?

Hi all,

https://projectsinsider.com/project/3-rubida-court-endeavour-hills

lifeisgood

I have a table block that I am trying to style.

For some reason this code I have inserted does not target all links. The text "City of Casey" near the bottom should look and behave like "Endeavour Hills". The hover styling works but the link text does not seem to apply the #ff8500 color. Any ideas?

.custom-table-block a:link {
    color: #ff8500 !important;
}
.custom-table-block a:hover {
    color: #ffa500 !important;
}

image.thumb.png.2c3363923825a6d331a2321e0ee1faca.png

Thanks for your thoughts!

• Replies 4
  • Views 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, creedon said:

City of Casey link appears to work the same as Endeavour Hills to me. Did you solve the issue?

Wow. How weird.

Yes I see that it works when i go to the live website in a browser however when i am in the Squarespace builder, the City of Casey link still appears black.

I suppose this is resolved in a way.

Any idea why this happens?

Any idea why this happens?

Without digging in and having access to your back-end this is only a guess.

There can be minor differences between the back-end editing environment and what the outside world gets. These kinds of issues occasionally pop up from time to time.

It may be possible to track down the issue but if it's working for the outside world and you can live with the situation then you may want to let it be.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

31 minutes ago, creedon said:

Without digging in and having access to your back-end this is only a guess.

There can be minor differences between the back-end editing environment and what the outside world gets. These kinds of issues occasionally pop up from time to time.

It may be possible to track down the issue but if it's working for the outside world and you can live with the situation then you may want to let it be.

Definitely just let it be. Not worth looking into. Thanks all the same @creedon.