I can't change the background of the card on my List Section: Banner Slideshow.

Site URL: https://www.victorybusinessnetwork.ca/

I need to put cards behind the text on the banner slideshow on the homepage, but I also need to be able to see the photos underneath. My idea is to make the card transparent like the navigation arrows.

For some reason the site styling doesn't let me edit the background colour of the card (the green box under the text) so I'm hoping to do it through the CSS. The website is victorybusinessnetwork.ca. Any ideas??

Screenshot (12).png

• Replies 5
  • Views 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

past this code in custom css box

.bright-inverse .user-items-list-banner-slideshow .list-item[data-is-card-enabled="true"] .list-item-card-background {
    background-color: ;
}
.user-items-list-banner-slideshow .list-item[data-is-card-enabled="true"] .list-item-card-background {
    background-color: ;
}

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 10 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com

Best Hourly Rate :- $15 Per Hour

Found the problem, had to add !important to make it override the original styling:

.bright-inverse .user-items-list-banner-slideshow .list-item[data-is-card-enabled="true"] .list-item-card-background {
    background-color: !important ;
}
.user-items-list-banner-slideshow .list-item[data-is-card-enabled="true"] .list-item-card-background {
}

On 9/10/2021 at 10:03 AM, JenFierbach said:

Found the problem, had to add !important to make it override the original styling:

}
}

Hi,

Have you solved it yet?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)