How to Create a One-Time Entrance Form

Site URL: https://www.facilibuildhub.com/instructional-library-form

I created an instructional library on my website, but want to require first-time visitors to fill out a form before they can enter it. After they submit their info, they will no longer be required to share their contact info. This is what I currently have set up, but it requires users to fill the form out every time. 

Instructional Library Form — FaciliBuild (facilibuildhub.com)

Does anyone know a way to create a one-time entrance form? 

• Replies 3
  • Views 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2021 at 10:03 AM, tuanphan said:

You can add a new page, remove header/footer with custom code. Add a form, set url redirect after filling form. 

What do you think?

Would I be able to set it up as a one-time form to fill out so returning visitors don't have to keep filling out their contact information to access the page? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 10:03 AM, tuanphan said:

You can add a new page, remove header/footer with custom code. Add a form, set url redirect after filling form. 

What do you think?

Hi - just wanted to follow up about my latest question. Would I be able to set it up as a one-time form to fill out so returning visitors don't have to keep filling out their contact information to access the page?