Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Additional global text styles

Site URL: https://www.miacucina.com.au/

Hello SS forum,

I am a small business owner, with no formal training in IT, but I have recently moved my website from Wix, over to SS. I am now wanting to update my homepage with the graphic below. I originally added it with the font as a jpeg and then realised it won't work for iphone view etc. As the font package does not include this bold font, I am struggling to figure out how I can create this, preferably without coding. SS customer support have no solutions for me, so perhaps you have some thoughts?

IMG_6734.JPG

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, MDP12345 said:

I am now wanting to update my homepage with the graphic below. I originally added it with the font as a jpeg and then realised it won't work for iphone view etc.

You can add the image (without the text) and then overlay the text, for example using a Text Block. There are many hundreds of web fonts included with Squarespace so there may be a similar font available.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Hi Paul,

I have tried this process, but the options are limited to heading and paragraph selection and not much else, see screenshot for reference. And when I try and adjust the font  through site styles, it changes all the whole site. How do I create a new font, that is not part of the font pack I have on my site? Would you have a reference step by step or video guide to follow? Cheers, Mel

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 9.28.14 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 11.18.37 am.png

Edited by MDP12345

This support article describes how to select fonts: Changing fonts.

For example, you could select the font you want as H1, H2 or H3 and then use this font for the text.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.