Find results in...
Advanced Search

Add payment icons on Footer

MorganePinet

Question

7 answers to this question

On 9/2/2021 at 7:43 AM, MorganePinet said:

Hello, 

I would like to add payment method icons on the footer of my website. I have try to download images but the quality or the size are not appropriate. Could you please help me ?

Can you share link to your site?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

On 9/10/2021 at 12:00 PM, MorganePinet said:

Hello, 

Please find attached the link of my website.  https://www.mademoisellemorgane.com.au/

I would like to add Mastercard/VISA/STRIPE/APPLE PAY/AFTER PAY. 

Thank you for your help !

Add it under Easy Weddings or under Copyright text? I guess you can add an Image Block >> Add payment icon??

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

I'm attempting to address this issue but it is slow going. I want to only use SVGs that are official from each payment processor. All the ones you mentioned do provide their logos and such in various SVGs. The SVGs although fantastic for looking good at various sizes, do require some processing to whip into shape to work in this potential effect.

Then there is the issue with all the images having different height/width ratios and trying to get them to look balanced in a row grid.

So far I'm encouraged but I don't know if this will turn into a solution.

1516160874_ScreenShot2021-09-14at12_37_36AM.png.d7c419bf833d655082effd031bfb630c.png

I'll update if there is progress.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!