Typography Site Styles - changing global fonts - Squarespace 7.0

Site URL: https://www.takt.net.au/

I have recently be working on a 7.1 site, and haven't touched the 7.1 site for a while, so it is possible that I have simply forgotten how to do this... but:

I am having real trouble adjusting the fonts on my older 7.0 page. I would like to adjust the global styles for heading 1, 2, 3 and normal and cannot find the appropriate section in site styles. I seem to remember that there was a typography section, but I cannot find this. I can change some elements separately, but really would like to adjust the global styles.

Additionally I would like to find the site style tweak for page titles.

I am using the Flatiron template.

Thank you so much!

• Replies 4
  • Views 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked Flatiron. It looks like you can changed heading font, can't change for specific heading: h1, h2, h3.

That is weird.

If you cant do this in Site Styles, we can use some CSS to handle.

Can you describe in detail which style you want to change: font size, color, font name.. or?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thank you for your response.

I think I actually do have the css code to manage that, but I am relatively sure when I initially set up the site that I was able to do this in site styles under a typography header. This seems gone, so I got confused. I may have no choice but to use CSS, but find this very annoying (particularly since fonts are managed so much better in 7.1.) as I am trying to limit custom css.

The issue came up in the first place when I logged into edit mode for the first time in months - all fonts went haywire - I believe the cause was that a font was renamed (FF Meta Pro - which used to be FF Meta Pro Web I think)

Thanks again - I will be in touch if I can't get this to work.

• 6 months later...
On 3/2/2022 at 2:28 AM, kurtiskronk said:

I haven't been able to get CSS to customize my H1, H2, H3, and body fonts on this particular theme for some reason... Anyone have any tips?

You want to adjust h1, h2, h3, body font on specific page with custom CSS? Can you share link to a page? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)