Code appears on the top of a single page - how to hide

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It's probably some badly-formatted css which is being injected by a code block or a plugin. Maybe it's that section at the bottom that expands / collapses. I would check those blocks and make sure your css is correctly formatted. look especially for the classnames that appear in your page such as .table-of-contents etc.

Dave Hart. Software/Technology Consultant living in London. buymeacoffee 

My guess is that the table-of-contents CSS is not wrapped in a style tag and it is in a code injection header somewhere. Since it is page specific I'd check the Page Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the that particular page first. Then code blocks on the page, etc.

<style>

[insert your CSS here]

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

15 minutes ago, creedon said:

My guess is that the table-of-contents CSS is not wrapped in a style tag and it is in a code injection header somewhere. Since it is page specific I'd check the Page Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the that particular page first. Then code blocks on the page, etc.

<style>

[insert your CSS here]

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you! This worked and i got rid of it.