Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, hasher22 said:

I make cakes and I need to add variants but I can't add more than 250 variants, is there a plugin or bypass code that can bypass this?

On Squarespace, a product can have up to 250 variant combinations. You cannot change this with code. The only workaround is to create more products that have fewer variations.

The site you've quoted as an example is a WordPress/WooCommerce site, not Squarespace.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

31 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

On Squarespace, a product can have up to 250 variant combinations. You cannot change this with code. The only workaround is to create more products that have fewer variations.

The site you've quoted as an example is a WordPress/WooCommerce site, not Squarespace.

Thanks

This makes it very hard for me to offer custom items to my customers then pay. I don't want them to fill out a form then I have to invoice them, very time consuming and ineffective and not to mention not user friendly....

Is there any plugins or anything to help? Is there any workaround?

49 minutes ago, Melonmade said:

Did You ever get an answer to this? 

A product cannot have more than 250 variant combinations. Can you explain what you want to be able to do?

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.