Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Products SKU won't auto-tracked

Jeff123

Dear all,

May I know how to solve this issue where all the products within Inventory won't tracked automatically even added the SKU respectively? I pasted the SKUs from Shopify to Squarespace, manually (since importing of CSV from Shopify auto-generated CSV to Squarespace won't works, with issues and products are not able to import successfully).

Thanks.

Regards,

Jeff

Edited by Jeff123
  • 2 months later...
On 8/24/2021 at 3:31 PM, Jeff123 said:

Dear all,

May I know how to solve this issue where all the products within Inventory won't tracked automatically even added the SKU respectively? I pasted the SKUs from Shopify to Squarespace, manually (since importing of CSV from Shopify auto-generated CSV to Squarespace won't works, with issues and products are not able to import successfully).

Thanks.

Regards,

Jeff

Do you mean to sync inventory between shopify and squarespace?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you