• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

WhatsApp on squarespace sites

DarrenJS

Question

Hi.

Does anyone know the easiest way to add a WhatsApp widget to a squarespace site? I have done this with facebook messenger easy enough by copying code from the facebook page, but is it so simple with WhatsApp? I have seen tutorials asking you to sign up for another account on other websites, such as Elfsite and to.chat.be, before installing the widget. Ideally I would like to do it directly from whatsapp and not have to create yet another account.

Thanks  

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

On 8/22/2021 at 6:04 PM, DarrenJS said:

Hi.

Does anyone know the easiest way to add a WhatsApp widget to a squarespace site? I have done this with facebook messenger easy enough by copying code from the facebook page, but is it so simple with WhatsApp? I have seen tutorials asking you to sign up for another account on other websites, such as Elfsite and to.chat.be, before installing the widget. Ideally I would like to do it directly from whatsapp and not have to create yet another account.

Thanks  

You want

1. Add a whatsapp image on bottom right >> Click on it >> show whatsapp popup, same as Facebook Livechat

OR

2. Add a whatsapp image on bottom right >> Click on it >> Browser will open new window to whatsapp?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Hello folks!

If you ever decide to use a Whatsapp Chat widget, we'll be happy to assist you with any questions you might have.

Given that our widget has plenty of options to make your chat window as attractive and powerful as you need, we believe you might find our solution quite useful for you needs 🙂 

We also have more than 80 widgets to help you enhance your website - https://elfsight.com/widgets/.

Feel welcome to contact us in case of any questions!

Explore all Elfsight widgets - Widget Catalog
Follow us -
Facebook | Instagram
Find helpful guides -
Help Center

Regards,
Elfsight Team