Conditional Logic Form

• 5 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 3:54 PM, squarepaste said:

It currently supports the select, radio, and checkbox fields.

Is the only options for the follow up field a text box? Or are we able to have a select field or checkbox field show up after making the initial conditional selection?

Also, do the required fields work if they qualify to the 2nd question?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 2:28 AM, SaraviaEverAfter said:

Is the only options for the follow up field a text box? Or are we able to have a select field or checkbox field show up after making the initial conditional selection?

Also, do the required fields work if they qualify to the 2nd question?

Hello, thank you for asking this question!

You can have any field as a follow up to a conditional field, there is no limit there. In regards to required questions, follow up questions cannot be required. The reason for this is because if a user does not make the selection for that required follow up question, they won't be able to submit the form, as it will trigger an error message.

We hope we've explained that well! Please let us know if you have any questions.

• 2 months later...

Would the conditional logic form allow for the following: adding multiple items to a cart, entering some information for each item and some information for all of them.

For example: I need a form that can be used when registering multiple children from the same family for various music classes. I need to be able to add each class to the cart one at a time, collect information about each child (such as name, age, and shirt size) and some information is the same for all the children (such as parents name, address, phone number and email). Then they can pay for all the children.

Right now, they have to re-enter the common information for each family member making the registration a long arduous process.

Will the conditional logic form accomplish this?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Site URL: http://www.truckeefire.org

Hello!  I am needing to add some form "logic".  We use intake forms and we would like the answers to questions to direct the user elsewhere depending on their answer.  For example, if question 1 is yes, then it would direct them to another question/page/info.  I think I need some code to do this and I'm not familiar with how to write that, but I do understand some really basic code, so looking for some assistance.  Thank  you!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 11:54 PM, squarepaste said:

Site URL: https://squarepaste.com/conditional-logic

Hello there! Please take a look at our Conditional Logic Form plugin and give us feedback.

It currently supports the select, radio, and checkbox fields. It also only utilizes the Form Block and we’re hoping to add new features as time goes on.

Super excited about this one - thank you for your time!

1C758D9E-40BC-4C18-83FD-BE039D6F8D90.jpeg

I'll love to get the plugin since I want to achieve the same on my website

• 4 weeks later...

@squarepaste This is so exciting! I'll be popping over to your website – great work!

— Hannah

Studio Founded

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.