Feedback on my new Digital Marketing Website

Site URL: https://www.barborelle.com

Hi all,

I'd love to hear your feedback on my new business website. I am starting as a freelancer who will provide digital marketing services for conscious & sustainable brands, which are aiming for a social and/or environmental impacts, as well as teaching yoga. https://www.barborelle.com 

Thanks and looking forward to your feedback and improvement potential!
Barbora

• Replies 3
  • Views 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice website @Barbora!

I think it looks professional - colors, margins and sizing are very good 🌟

In my opinion it don't require any more work. However, if you want to polish it the last per cent, here are two improvements you can make:

1. Change the background overlay color to a darker one on block "My Services".
  2. Make the links smooth scroll instead of hard jump.

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Founder of Spark Plugin

Spark Plugin – The Ultimate Design Toolkit for Squarespace

Hey @Barbora

Thought I'd chime in with some thoughts, I hope that they help.

• Really important is to update the images you have of your client sites. They're on the homepage and some, especially the first, are visibly cut off.
  • Use anchor links rather than loading the page each time someone clicks.
  • Additionally, if your site is a single page scroller, would it not make sense to make use of a sticky navigation?
  • Consider whether it makes sense to have as much detail about each client on your home page. Individual case studies or showcases may be better
  • Consider if you really want to have so many off-site links to linkedin etc
  • Having just one section with animations seems a bit off
  • Consider changing the font... It just feels very generic, even though it is a very nice one

Good luck!

Work With Me 🖥️💻📱

Please remember to tag me so that I get a notification and respond to your help requests.

If my answers have helped you, please drop a like and mark my answer as best to help other users find solutions quickly.

You can also thank me or make requests by buying me a coffee . (Caffeine fuels me to take more requests)

For Squarespace Tips & Tricks, visit @squareskills (Youtube 📺 Tutorials)

For Premium and FREE plugins, visit Squareskills (Plugin Store) 🧩

Some links may be affiliate/referral links.