Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Trustpilot trustbox on homepage


LULU3

Question

Site URL: https://luluthelabel.com/

I am looking to add in a Trustpilot trust-box widget near the end of my website above where it says 'All products from LULU The Label are handmade with love by Lucy in Hertfordshire, England.' 

Trustpilot have given me a custom code for the trust-box. Is anyone able to advise please how to add this in successfully without any issues? This is the code they gave me: https://trstp.lt/n694JEELU 

Thank you. 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 21.48.09.png

Link to comment
  • Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi! 

I managed to add in the Trustpilot widgets where I wanted them. I have noticed that they appear on the home page fine, I click on my shop now button, add an item to the cart and if I click back onto home it doesn't show the Trustpilot widgets. Instead it just has the writing 'trustpilot'. 

Do you happen to know what may be causing this please? Thanks. 

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 13.41.48.png

Link to comment
  • 0
On 8/5/2021 at 7:42 PM, LULU3 said:

Hi! 

I managed to add in the Trustpilot widgets where I wanted them. I have noticed that they appear on the home page fine, I click on my shop now button, add an item to the cart and if I click back onto home it doesn't show the Trustpilot widgets. Instead it just has the writing 'trustpilot'. 

Do you happen to know what may be causing this please? Thanks. 

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 13.41.48.png

Hi. Try accessing Design > Site Styles > Disable Ajax Loading

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • 0
On 8/8/2021 at 4:16 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. Try accessing Design > Site Styles > Disable Ajax Loading

Hi, I did this and it worked. However, for some reason it's now not showing the boxes when using google chrome but is on safari? Do you know why this may be? 

Thanks. 769733779_Screenshot2021-08-13at09_33_59.thumb.png.1e7a59e5ef3d1db06b9a4031baa1e865.png

Link to comment
  • 0
23 minutes ago, LULU3 said:

for some reason it's now not showing the boxes when using google chrome

It's working fine for me on Chrome (v92):

1948858794_Screenshot2021-08-13at09_59_30.png.52b365ab15deb686cca2ed0a940522bb.png

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Link to comment
  • 0
On 8/13/2021 at 10:00 AM, paul2009 said:

It's working fine for me on Chrome (v92):

1948858794_Screenshot2021-08-13at09_59_30.png.52b365ab15deb686cca2ed0a940522bb.png

It's still not working for me and it's been over a month. Would you happen to know as to why this may be please? Thanks.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...