Trustpilot trustbox on homepage

Site URL: https://luluthelabel.com/

I am looking to add in a Trustpilot trust-box widget near the end of my website above where it says 'All products from LULU The Label are handmade with love by Lucy in Hertfordshire, England.' 

Trustpilot have given me a custom code for the trust-box. Is anyone able to advise please how to add this in successfully without any issues? This is the code they gave me: https://trstp.lt/n694JEELU 

Thank you. 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 21.48.09.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! 

I managed to add in the Trustpilot widgets where I wanted them. I have noticed that they appear on the home page fine, I click on my shop now button, add an item to the cart and if I click back onto home it doesn't show the Trustpilot widgets. Instead it just has the writing 'trustpilot'. 

Do you happen to know what may be causing this please? Thanks. 

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 13.41.48.png

On 8/5/2021 at 7:42 PM, LULU3 said:

Hi! 

I managed to add in the Trustpilot widgets where I wanted them. I have noticed that they appear on the home page fine, I click on my shop now button, add an item to the cart and if I click back onto home it doesn't show the Trustpilot widgets. Instead it just has the writing 'trustpilot'. 

Do you happen to know what may be causing this please? Thanks. 

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 13.41.48.png

Hi. Try accessing Design > Site Styles > Disable Ajax Loading

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 8/8/2021 at 4:16 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. Try accessing Design > Site Styles > Disable Ajax Loading

Hi, I did this and it worked. However, for some reason it's now not showing the boxes when using google chrome but is on safari? Do you know why this may be? 

Thanks. 769733779_Screenshot2021-08-13at09_33_59.thumb.png.1e7a59e5ef3d1db06b9a4031baa1e865.png

23 minutes ago, LULU3 said:

for some reason it's now not showing the boxes when using google chrome

It's working fine for me on Chrome (v92):

1948858794_Screenshot2021-08-13at09_59_30.png.52b365ab15deb686cca2ed0a940522bb.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, bfaaaaaaaaaaaaa said:

I've tried this so many times but still cannot get anything more than just the "Trustpilot" text to appear. 

Please provide more details, including a link to your website and details of where you have added the code. Also, please confirm that you are still in a trial or on a Business Website Billing Plan or above. The guide How to Post a Forum Question explains how to provide a link.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 10/22/2023 at 9:20 PM, paul2009 said:

Please provide more details, including a link to your website and details of where you have added the code. Also, please confirm that you are still in a trial or on a Business Website Billing Plan or above. The guide How to Post a Forum Question explains how to provide a link.

Hi Paul, that you for your response. we are on a business website billing plan. 

It is this page - right at the bottom https://www.builtforadvanture.com.au/testimonials

On 10/28/2023 at 9:37 AM, bfaaaaaaaaaaaaa said:

Hi Paul, that you for your response. we are on a business website billing plan. 

It is this page - right at the bottom https://www.builtforadvanture.com.au/testimonials

Can you send the code you added to Code Block? I can try testing on my site

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)