Discount/Payment

Site URL: https://www.sewingwithnikki.com.au/

Hi Everyone

Is there anyway to accept these two discounts on the one sale?

Eg.

1. I offer free postage over $100, I have that so it is automatically applied 

2. I accept a voucher issued by our Government, I currently have it set up as a discount - if the customer spends more than $100 they input the code (Creativekids) and it takes $100 off the total. I then have a section set up in the cart where they input the voucher details so I can redeem it via our Government. 

I want to use both these discounts together, is this possible please. I am on the Commerce advance plan.   

Thank you

Edited by Nik0723
Correction
  • Replies 1
  • Views 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the free postage (shipping i assume) will disappear as soon as your customer puts in the discount. because your free postage offer kicks in when your customer pays $100. if they put in a voucher that takes $100 off, then they will have to pay whatever shipping rate you set for orders under $100. if you know beforehand which of your customers are using the government-issued voucher, you can give them a a free shipping code they can use one-time together with their voucher (set for any order instead of a minimum of $100).

Edited by sruss76