Summary Block Issue

Site URL: https://www.myrandomviews.com/

Today I had to reconfigure my blog and remove a blog summary page. Maybe too many items, I don't know. If I set the summary block design for wall instead of list, grid, or carousel I can't see the items in config mode. The page, no matter what the setting, I was using grid,  takes a long time to load the images and it when it does load, its from the bottom of the page up (that has to do with the order of the blog posts, oldest gets loaded first I suspect. )  I thought the use of wall and blank summary block  might be a Custom CSS problem, however removing the code made no difference.  I am using a summary block in a blog post using the blog as the source, that seems to be working but it is only five items. 

Derrick

Edited by myrandomviews
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i discovered  what is causing the problem but not the solution. I do have a workaround. If you set the summmary WALL for  more that 20 items, the block loses the items in config, just goes white and the images will not load when viewing no matter which layout you use, so the answer is to set the items the same as the blog iteself allows 20 posts max. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews