Luntdesign - Simon Lunt

Site URL: http://luntdesign.co.uk

Hi all,

I have 30 years design experience and a lot of them have been at the best advertising agencies in London.

I wanted to reach out to see if you have any questions on best practices for logos, colours, layouts and general functionality so that your website earns you money.

Please ask me anything and will do my best to help you.

I have  designed for some of the biggest brands in the world.

Si

Award Winning Designer ( not a budding one ). Get in touch if you want to invest in something great. Our developer worked with the platform since inception and I have worked for the best advertising agencies in the world. Get in touch and do not use the marketplace. Visit here to see more

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So for instance - have you had a logo designed by a professional. Not someone who hasn’t had any professional experience but someone who understands the values and trust factor of a great logo that builds trust so that the consumer wants to buy from you. Logo design is a long process and it involves using proper typography, kerning, icons and simplicity that then can be used as the basic brand guidelines to use for the rest of your website and offline brand. Business cards, leaflets etc. Experience means everything when it comes to this - not a general qualification. I learnt all my stuff by working with the best people in the industry. 

Edited by siluntz

Award Winning Designer ( not a budding one ). Get in touch if you want to invest in something great. Our developer worked with the platform since inception and I have worked for the best advertising agencies in the world. Get in touch and do not use the marketplace. Visit here to see more