Second section has grey overlay background

Site URL: https://plantain-tiger-bjwd.squarespace.com/config/pages/60b8480265d7df4bcf8f97ed

HELP ME please. When I create a new section on any page of the website it is greyed out. See screen grab attached.
I can still add content to the section. As you can see there is a button and a coloured background. But why is there a white/grey overlay on the section?

If I move the section up then the image gallery comes down into the second position, and has the grey overlay. So it seems it's the second section position which has the problem. If I create another section below the second one it's completely fine.

I hope this is an easy one to fix. 
thanks! 🙂

983016957_ScreenShot2021-07-20at3_26_56pm.thumb.png.4b8c252b462414aa1031bd4bef155826.png

20 hours ago, wainger said:

Site URL: https://plantain-tiger-bjwd.squarespace.com/config/pages/60b8480265d7df4bcf8f97ed

HELP ME please. When I create a new section on any page of the website it is greyed out. See screen grab attached.
I can still add content to the section. As you can see there is a button and a coloured background. But why is there a white/grey overlay on the section?

If I move the section up then the image gallery comes down into the second position, and has the grey overlay. So it seems it's the second section position which has the problem. If I create another section below the second one it's completely fine.

I hope this is an easy one to fix. 
thanks! 🙂

983016957_ScreenShot2021-07-20at3_26_56pm.thumb.png.4b8c252b462414aa1031bd4bef155826.png

Design > Site Styles > Colors > Edit your current themes > You will see option to change color in Sitewide headline

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 7/22/2021 at 11:36 AM, wainger said:

Thanks for the reply. I'm still a bit confused which colour setting to change. Are you able to post a screen grab showing me please?

Thank you 🙂

Design > Site Styles > Colors > Edit your current themes > Site wide > Section background or Background Overlay

Or send to forum message

Thanks again for your reply.

Unfortunately it didn't work. You're right in that editing section changing the background, but it had no effect on the grey overlay. Please see attached screen grab showing the background changed to orange.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.03.59 am.png

On 7/26/2021 at 7:07 AM, wainger said:

Thanks again for your reply.

Unfortunately it didn't work. You're right in that editing section changing the background, but it had no effect on the grey overlay. Please see attached screen grab showing the background changed to orange.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.03.59 am.png

Hi. Can you share link to page in screenshot? We will use code to remove it.

Or send to forum message