Looking for feedback

• Replies 5
  • Views 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cool website! 

A couple of thoughts :

I feel the body font weight could be increased a bit to improve readability. Or if you want to retain the font weight, you could try the heading font color, which appears to be lighter

I would also suggest resizing the home page icons on mobile devices...

14 hours ago, amritanan said:

Really cool website! 

A couple of thoughts :

I feel the body font weight could be increased a bit to improve readability. Or if you want to retain the font weight, you could try the heading font color, which appears to be lighter

I would also suggest resizing the home page icons on mobile devices...

@amritananThanks a lot for feedback!

Hello!

Few things IMO

• Icons are way too big (3d printed, hand finished, custom made), make it at least 2x smaller
  • Logos for visa, mastercard  paypal and applepay. Get rid of the white glow around them, it's a very 90's design.
  • Disclaimer is spelt wrong in the footer
  • General terms and conditions too long, just have "terms & conditions"
  • You don't need to repeat "3DeerPrints" in the footer above the payment logo
  • 2 weeks later...

I experience the frame font weight can be expanded a bit to enhance readability. Or in case you want to preserve the font weight, you may strive the heading font shade, which seems to be lighter. but over all its very well organized website really and will attract the traffic very soon...

Edited by Guest

Hey @3DeerPrints

Some constructive feedback which I hope will help!

• Consider is it definitely clear that the icons on the homepage are clickable? Instinctively, a lot of people may assume they are decorative or it's the text which would be clickable, then ignore them completely
  • Consider if those 3 choices are what you want on your home page? Surely the focus is the shop, but none of those 3 homepage links actually lead to the shop.
  • Would it be beneficial to add more details to each of your products?
  • If custom creation is your higher ticket service, could you make this more clear/upsell it? It's rather subtle at the moment
  • Can you showcase your products/services themselves more prominently?
  • Consider stylising the payment logos to be on brand

It's a lovely site and your work looks great, but these are just some thoughts I'm having when I view your site.

Work With Me 🖥️💻📱

Please remember to tag me so that I get a notification and respond to your help requests.

If my answers have helped you, please drop a like and mark my answer as best to help other users find solutions quickly.

You can also thank me or make requests by buying me a coffee . (Caffeine fuels me to take more requests)

For Squarespace Tips & Tricks, visit @squareskills (Youtube 📺 Tutorials)

For Premium and FREE plugins, visit Squareskills (Plugin Store) 🧩

Some links may be affiliate/referral links.