Code injection across all product detail pages, but not the main shop page?

Site URL: https://devonkong.com/shop/prints/p/surfing-pikachu

Hello!

I've been trying to integrate ElfSight's Review Plugin, and the easiest way I've found to do it (without adding code blocks to every single product individually) is to inject the code directly into the main Shop Page. As you can see in the product page I linked, the reviews plugin shows up successfully in the bottom left corner.

However, I would like it to NOT show up on the main Shop Page (navigate to Shop > Art Prints). Is there any way to inject code across all the product detail pages, but NOT the main shop page? Or do I have to do this manually via the Additional Info section of each product?

Thanks,

Devon

2 hours ago, devonkong said:

Site URL: https://devonkong.com/shop/prints/p/surfing-pikachu

Hello!

I've been trying to integrate ElfSight's Review Plugin, and the easiest way I've found to do it (without adding code blocks to every single product individually) is to inject the code directly into the main Shop Page. As you can see in the product page I linked, the reviews plugin shows up successfully in the bottom left corner.

However, I would like it to NOT show up on the main Shop Page (navigate to Shop > Art Prints). Is there any way to inject code across all the product detail pages, but NOT the main shop page? Or do I have to do this manually via the Additional Info section of each product?

Thanks,

Devon

can use custom css to hide it on product list page

.collection-type-products.view-list .elfsight-app-de959fa8-dd08-440d-a669-022b6df8a5f1 {
  display: none;
}

image.thumb.png.98b918256e624bd878a3556a70e563ca.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Hi folks!

Devon, thanks a lot for choosing Elfsight All-in-one-Reviews!

We also have a solution for you - please, try to add the following CSS code to the widget's Custom CSS field, it should help - 

.global-styles, #collection-60c1f96719c7e658af31ce5f .elfsight-app-237015de-ba0f-4d05-9f52-6b0e84ef0e5c {
}

Please let us know if any of the solutions worked 🙂

Explore all widgets - Widget Catalog
Follow us - Facebook | Instagram
Find helpful guides - Help Canter

Regards,
Elfsight Team

4 hours ago, Elfsight said:

.global-styles, #collection-60c1f96719c7e658af31ce5f .elfsight-app-237015de-ba0f-4d05-9f52-6b0e84ef0e5c {
}

Hi Elfsight team, thanks for the response! I'm really loving the widgets.

I have added the Custom CSS and this has worked perfectly on the Art Prints collection.

However, I do have another collection where I would like to do the same thing – and possibly more collections in the future. Can you share how you are accessing the collection ID, so I can recreate this?

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 20.55.46.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 20.55.59.png

On 7/16/2021 at 6:01 PM, devonkong said:

Hi Elfsight team, thanks for the response! I'm really loving the widgets.

I have added the Custom CSS and this has worked perfectly on the Art Prints collection.

However, I do have another collection where I would like to do the same thing – and possibly more collections in the future. Can you share how you are accessing the collection ID, so I can recreate this?

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 20.55.46.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 20.55.59.png

Hi. I think it is Page ID. See how to find page id.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)