Anchor link issue 7.1

Site URL: https://weightlosswithcoachmelanie.squarespace.com/

Hey peeps.

I'm trying to use anchor links in my clients navigation to jump to a section of a page... password is: melanie

the "Weight Loss Philosophy" and "Favorite Clients" are both on the same page. I've tried numerous methods and nothing seems to be working. Currently I'm using a code block on each section, with a unique id (weight loss philosophy is #approach, favorite clients is #clients)

On another note, I've noticed that another clients anchor links that have been working beautifully up until now have also stopped working (About dropdown on https://livevitae.com) - is anyone else having issues? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Edited by Webswool
added password
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @tuanphan - have attached 2 screen shots showing the anchor links (or where I'm trying to put them!) in the main navigation. 

under 'ABOUT' - both 'Weight Loss Philosophy' and 'My Favorite Clients' are the same page (the Weightloss Philosophy page), but two different sections.

There is a code block above each section at the moment... but I think I'm doing something wrong.

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 10.03.44.png

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 10.03.50.png

On 7/16/2021 at 4:04 PM, Webswool said:

Hey @tuanphan - have attached 2 screen shots showing the anchor links (or where I'm trying to put them!) in the main navigation. 

under 'ABOUT' - both 'Weight Loss Philosophy' and 'My Favorite Clients' are the same page (the Weightloss Philosophy page), but two different sections.

There is a code block above each section at the moment... but I think I'm doing something wrong.

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 10.03.44.png

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 10.03.50.png

Remove last / from anchor links

to

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)