Site relaunch/rebrand

Nice, clean site, my feedback:

• The top right icons and cart, make them bigger. Looks unbalanced with the left words
  • Have a hover indicator with your nav bar, a change of colour, an underline animation, anything
    • Same with "lets talk", "learn more" etc buttons
  • The 4 links, have the words: "design, admin, about, contact" larger font size than the body. Give it some font size heiarchy
    • Get rid of the transparent black background behind them, give it a cleaner look. The reader already knows its 4 separate items, no need to box them
    • If you want to show the reader they are also links, animate them, have a hover effect
  • About page: Even though the background has a black overlay, the picture typography/sign makes your "hardworking portlanders" hard to read at first glance. It looks busy and messy
  • Portfolio link: Just curious.... as a website that advertises brand design packages.... why is your portfolio such a tiny link and no link in the nav bar for your portfolio? As a potential customer/client, I want to see your portfolio easily....... Your portfolio is your marketing tool, not your prices, or what you do, or your admin.
  • Contact: possibly have icons on the left next to your email, number and location. I feel that having those 3 stacked ontop of each other doesn't make sense. If not icons, increase the spacing between them so it feels like its 3 separate items, not one item.
    • Appointment button closer to the contact button: it's too spaced out

Edited by hasher22

The website looks nice in general!👍

Here are a few improvements:

1. The size of some elements seems to be off. I would reduce the size of the h1 and the header logo, and slightly increase the size of the normal paragraph text.
  2. Nature images looks very nice, however, they don't reflect your business very well. For example, use some images of you making websites, or images with more people in it. 

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Founder of Spark Plugin

Spark Plugin – The Ultimate Design Toolkit for Squarespace