Looking for feedback

• Replies 2
  • Views 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job @designer-rich! I got a good first impression with the clear message you sent in the hero-image (start image)😊

Here are two improvements:

1. Make the texts a bit smaller to improve readability. On my 13-inch MacBook the text and headings are too big.
  2. A good design improvement for the homepage: Instead of having a blue background behind the headings and white behind the paragraphs, use the blue background for both of them. Then use white background for both the second heading and second paragraph. Doing this way, the sections will be better grouped together. And look better.

Good luck!

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Founder of Spark Plugin

Spark Plugin – The Ultimate Design Toolkit for Squarespace

Thanks for taking the time to review my website. I understand your suggestions about how I'm using the blue and white color backgrounds. I'll implement those design changes as I make some other changes.

I have a question about the text size. I prefer the smaller text sizes and I originally used the smaller ones.. I changed only because of recommendations from website analysis tools like Ubersuggest and Google feedback. Unless I get penalized too bad by Google I rather revert back to the smaller. Do you have insight on these tools , especially Google?