• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Changing banner size for mobile use

Question

Posted (edited)

Site URL: https://www.roydenniessigns.com/

Hi I am currently creating a website for my workplace, I have almost finished the site but unfortunately I am having trouble with the website banners in tablet and mobile view.

I was hoping that someone would be able to help me with a custom code to make the banner fit in mobile and tablet, I would also like the banner images to be displayed in portrait.

Edit - I have added two images of how I would like the banners to appear in mobile view, if you can help me achieve this it would be much appreciated

Thank you in advance.

944260176_Websitebannerimageforum.thumb.jpg.1ac676ff7d59de0fc19ca52eac52ea71.jpg

465709911_webistebannerimageforum-01.thumb.jpg.aa9874641d2feca3298ad8e8b6352dc0.jpg

Edited by Slawsonwill

13 answers to this question

Hi. Add to Design > Custom CSS > Then save & reload your site

/* Mobile-Homepage-Resize banners */
@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
body.homepage .Parallax-item img {
    width: 100% !important;
    height: auto !important;
    left: 0 !important;
    top: 0 !important;
}
section#about-intro {
    min-height: unset !important;
    height: 200px;
}
/* top banner text */
section#about-intro * {
    font-size: 38px;
}
section#about-quote-mojave {
    min-height: unset !important;
    height: 200px;
}
/* bottom banner text */
section#about-quote-mojave * {
    font-size: 20px;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

That's great thank you for your help

Would we be able to alter the code for it to appear like the images I have posted above please?

I have edited the original post and added two images to show how I would like the banners to be displayed, please let me know if you can help

Thank you in advance

On 7/8/2021 at 9:43 PM, Slawsonwill said:

That's great thank you for your help

Would we be able to alter the code for it to appear like the images I have posted above please?

I have edited the original post and added two images to show how I would like the banners to be displayed, please let me know if you can help

Thank you in advance

Hi. I don't see image in your post? Can you check it again?

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

22 hours ago, Slawsonwill said:

Sorry for the confusion, the images didn't upload.

I have posted them in the this reply.

Thank you for your continued help.

1376156531_Websitebannerimageforum.thumb.jpg.1a03d5cea8d7118a781ed789850349ea.jpg

747596171_webistebannerimageforum-01.thumb.jpg.c450e1e5fd97ced72d9003a239f91282.jpg

You mean move the position of the car in the pictures?

Hi. Do you still need help?

Also, some other problems/

(Mobile – Services) Word break. In desktop/Tablet don’t have minus between letters.

https://www.roydenniessigns.com/services

roydenniessigns.com-03-min.png

4. (Mobile – Gallery)Word is cut off

https://www.roydenniessigns.com/work-gallery

roydenniessigns.com-04-min.png

On 7/26/2021 at 1:44 PM, Slawsonwill said:

If you could also help with the 'services' and 'gallery' page title and subheading size that would be great

Your site is private. Can you setup password & share url again?

On 7/27/2021 at 5:18 PM, Slawsonwill said:

I have made the website public again the url is:

https://www.roydenniessigns.com/

Try adding to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
body.homepage .Parallax-item img {
    left: 0px !important;
}
}