All products in store are free. So how do I skip payment set-up and remove 'checkout is closed' header?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, caddyshackproject said:

Is there any way/code to remove the 'checkout is closed' banner when all products are free?

The only way to remove this message from the checkout is to add a payment provider to your Squarespace website. There is not a way to remove it from the checkout with code.

The payment provider will not be used if products are free, but it will remove the message.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...