Can I Integrate a Pricing Slider on my website?

I offer an editing service, and clients pay based on the word count in their document, so if their document is 1400 words, they can drag the slider to 1400, and they are given an amount that I have set that reflects the number of words they have selected.

An additional option would be a drop and drag for their document that automatically calculates the word count, and calculates the price.

I am fairly certain that the below website was made on Squarespace (I could be wrong), and they have exactly what I am looking for.

https://getproofed.com/prices/

Also, it would need to be integrated in the payment page so that the price they are given on the slider transfers to the payment page as well, so that they can pay the quoted price when submitting payment.

Is this at all possible on Squarespace, or am I dreaming?

Many thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Views 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The site you've linked is a WordPress site.

Squarespace isn't a very practical solution for this because product prices are fixed, so you'd need variants for each word count range.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

4 hours ago, robpeace said:

Hmmm...that's certainly not the answer I was looking for, but I thank you for your knowledge, nonetheless! 

If you are looking for quote generator only (mean the invoice will be manually sent to customer), then the custom code injection can be used to twist the calculation and send the selection to email or mailchimp. Things like this can be achieved using Squarespace with code injection

https://violet-primrose-xmws.squarespace.com/pricing

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!