cart background color doesn't change

Site URL: https://www.katanchevskaya.com/cart

Hi, this was probably answered many times but still doesn't work for me.

I am trying to change the cart page background color to white but it keeps my website background.  Works fine with modifying other pages. 

Using the code in custom css :

body#cart {
  background-color: #ffffff !important}
}

Doesn't work. Any suggestions please? 

http://www.katanchevskaya.com/cart

22 hours ago, Kat111 said:

Yes, still not getting it. So I have this image as background for my home page. How do I remove it from the cart page and change it to white?

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* cart page white background */
body#cart {
    background-image: none !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

It appears you have a syntax error somewhere in your site CSS.

1061358894_ScreenShot2021-07-03at10_07_44AM.png.12440ee0064845d5159222047370a24d.png

Normally the number of lines in site CSS should be up in the 30,000ish plus! The error line is as follows.

Line Statement --------------- In 'site custom less': 1 <style> ^ SyntaxError INCOMPLETE_PARSE Unable to complete parse.

It appears you have entered a style tag somewhere SS doesn't like. Custom CSS should not have any style tags in it. Not sure if that is where the issue is but it's easy to check. If it's not there then you'll have to dig around for it.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.