Loss of Field Dropdowns During Form Editing

Running into a huge issue, trying to update forms made on the older Squarespace form editor. When I edit the fields within the form on a dropdown list and check done, the list converts to "name block" and while users can still go on the site and see the form fields and select them the ability to edit the dropdown options has disappeared. Help!? See in the screen shot example I'm editing the "Wheels" Dropdown list then it disappears and icon changes to a name block. Then I can no longer edit the form again...

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.07.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.19.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.19.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.20.08 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...

Fyi: The issue that is causing the behavior is that an Option without a title was left blank without text before the Form Block was saved, which breaks the Form Block. So what you will want to do is delete the "Chapter" field from the Form Block completely > Add a new Select field > Move it into place > Then when you are adding Options make sure not to leave a blank option. Here is a video demonstrating this process: https://share.squarespace.com/bLukXzod Let me know if you have any questions about that process.