Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Anchor Link to Block

manumuniz

Question

Hi! Is there any CSS to create an anchor link to a specific block within a section? Not to a section in that page; I have a lot of blocks in one sections and wanted to create an index that can link to the specific block it refers to rather than a different section. Thanks!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, manumuniz said:

Hi! Is there any CSS to create an anchor link to a specific block within a section? Not to a section in that page; I have a lot of blocks in one sections and wanted to create an index that can link to the specific block it refers to rather than a different section. Thanks!

Use this tool to get block id and change the anchor link accordingly

Squarespace ID Finder - Chrome Web Store (google.com)

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

1 hour ago, manumuniz said:

@bangank36 But what CSS should I use then? I've already tried the anchor link one but maybe I got the exact wording wrong.

According to this guide, you should get the block id and replace the unique-id text (remember to remove the # in the found id)

Creating anchor links – Squarespace Help

image.thumb.png.83cc21732a31602377e535946ff3a8f6.png

image.thumb.png.259dee5037dc129cbee4982c8d98360f.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you