Straight to checkout option for freelancers?

Site URL: https://www.wordsbyhermes.com

Hi there, 

I'm a freelancer and don't want my clients to have to go through a shop + product page + checkout to make a payment. 

Is there a way I can create an express checkout button for a product that I can put anywhere I want? Exactly like the button on a product page, but well... NOT on a product page. 

e.g. I want to have a 'book 30 mins' button on my homepage that takes them straight to the checkout for a 30-min consult product. They complete the checkout, I get paid and then it takes them into my calendar booking system. 

Note: i don't use the acuity scheduling module of Squarespace.

Please and thank you! 

Edward

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll definitely want to skip Squarespace e-commerce entirely, and use Stripe payment links for this one instead. 

It's the perfect user experience for this. You can redirect to a scheduling page after payment if you want. And you can do automations with Zapier, automatic taxes. Just put that Stripe payment link behind a pretty button and you're set. 

-Fenix / Code + Tonic

Freelance Squarespace developer making plugins like Full-Width Blocks, Hover effects for grid gallery and the Darkmode plugin. I know Squarespace inside out and I'm able to solve pretty much any Squarespace code problem.

Get in touch here!