Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Adding Image Caption on Lightbox only

ReenaD10

Question

8 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, ReenaD10 said:

Hi! I am using a Masonry Grid gallery, the caption feature is turned on, however when I'm on lightbox mode, the description doesn't appear. I would like the caption to only appear on lightbox, not in the grid. Is this possible?

Yes, what is your site url

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 6/28/2021 at 2:46 PM, ReenaD10 said:

Hi! My site is not live yet. This is the built-in domain: tulip-hen-x9ws.squarespace.com

Your site is private. Can you setup password & share url? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

On 7/2/2021 at 11:42 AM, ReenaD10 said:

Hi again, anyone can help me on this?

Your site is deleted

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

9 hours ago, micahet said:

I have this same question. Anyone help here, or point me to where this has been solved?
An example of what I'd like https://www.lindylee.net/works

You want caption under lightbox right?