Advanced Search

Ninja Kit Typewriter effect

ConeCake

Question

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ConeCake said:

Site URL: https://bulldog-oriole-mnxr.squarespace.com

Hi! @IXStudio

Im fairly new to Squarespace and was trying to create a typewriter effect to a text on my site but wasnt quite able to get it running. Tho Im not quite sure why it doesnt work, I wondered if it needs a higher tier subscribtion? I currently have the cheapest one.

I have tried every way I can think of, and now Im stuck.

Site password: coco

Thanks!

You are missing jQuery, add this into first line of the header injection

<script src="assets/js/libs/jquery-3.6.0.min.js"></script>

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

1 hour ago, SapphireMuse said:

Hi, I've just installed the Ninja Kit Typewriter effect but the font is different from what I want. Is there any chance I can change it to match my site style?

What is your site url

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

9 hours ago, SapphireMuse said:

Hi,
Use this code in Design -> Custom CSS

div#ninja-elements.ix-block-ninja-custom-typewriter span {
    font-family: 'Poppins' !important;
}

Please use the like button if it helps you!

Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD