• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Omniaowida said:

I need to change the currency to Egyptian pound in store

The Squarespace checkout does not support the Egyption Pound (EGP). You cannot take payments in this currency on Squarespace.

If your website is aimed at international customers you can choose to take payments in a range of other currencies. You'll find the list here: Supported countries and currencies for Squarespace Commerce.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

• 4 months later...

I am based here in UAE dubai. what if we don't want to accept payments. we just want our price to appear in AED currency. 

can we just put "click here to inquire" instead of "add to cart" button.238087831_WhatsAppImage2021-10-27at11_06_09AM.jpeg.ec1ccca228b787c95ec4d6d51271e90e.jpeg

Edited by peejay