"Font" heading is missing

Hi there, I'm trying to change the text size under posted images and following every youtube tutorial and the video on this site. the problem is under "Design" on the side bar there is no "Font" heading anywhere. I have completely different menu than what appears in these videos. Secondly the "Site Styles" paintbrush icon that appears in the tutorial video is nowhere to be found. Its like I'm using a different version of squarespace.   Are the tutorials for an older version of the software?  I've included an image of the "Design" menu to show what I mean.

square_menu.jpg

Edited by DCon9000
  • Replies 2
  • Views 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

I am having this issue too. No icons in the top right. I'm not able to find all the fonts under the Design> Site Styles option! I made sure by changing every single font option to the same exact one, but my Headers etc are uneditable. 

I've included some screenshots. Also I have edited this site before with the icons on the top right. I did recently change the theme, but I had never heard of a theme where some of the fonts are uneditable.

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.37.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.36.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.35.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.35.19 PM.png