Niche website to include amazon affiliated products

Hi there, my boyfriend and I are in the process of creating a niche website and would like to link products from Amazon within the articles we write. 

We have signed up for the Amazon Associates program and know how to collate the products we want to include. The tricky part is now importing the information into Squarespace so the user can read the article and purchase the relevant products direct from Amazon via a link. 

I have tried adding the source code from the link within Amazon which does work but the whole image (which includes and image, product title, price and shop now button) is far too small and I can't work out how to edit it.  

Any tips? I hope I have made sense!

Thanks

Shannon

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

I understand you problem but if you will share the screenshots of problem then I could will understand more. And is not a big issue we can solve this problem through some e-commerce plugins. Use the ecommerce plugins and then also the problem isn't solved then msg me.