'X' remove item button in the shopping cart page is hidden/black

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Site URL: https://www.onyxlab.com.au

Hey guys,

Two things in the shopping cart page:

1.  I can't find the class or hashtag to use for the 'remove item' X button.
    1. If you add an item to the cart, since my background is black, the X button appears to be hidden. I want to make this X white but can't find the proper tag to code in CSS.
  2.  I would like to disable people to override the number in the quantity input field
    1. I know squarespace doesn't have the option to have customers have a limit on items ordered, I need the input field disabled so customers can not order 2 or more.

Can someone pls help me?

Edit: fixed problem 2 with code:

._2BFKBVmHw {
  pointer-events: none;
}

But I would still love to change the colour of the X 'remove item' button to white, I can't find the ID to target it

Edited by hasher22
  • Solution

For one.

#cart .item-remove span {

color : white;

}

On two. Customers will still be able to change the quantity on the checkout page. You can not alter the checkout page. It is a SS security feature.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

41 minutes ago, creedon said:

On two. Customers will still be able to change the quantity on the checkout page. You can not alter the checkout page. It is a SS security feature.

Let us know how it goes.

worked!!!

Would have never guessed that code! I was trying last night for hours trying to figure it out!

Also with the quantity on the checkout page, yeah, I understand they can change it there unfortunately, but hopefully on my page, they get the hint that it's 1 per customer and not try be smart and amend 2 in the checkout page